MY RANT OF THE DAY:
I laugh at those who believed rumors that my job and my business was a joke..
And they still make up excuses at how I'm winning at life, without accepting the fact that ALL those rumors were lies....
I WENT FROM:
0 - Toaster - AirMatress - BMW in 17 months...
To 90% debt free in 24 months...
Only by the grace of God...and the crazy will to succeed he embedded deep in my heart...
Oh....and I never expect any "I'm sorrys" from those who help spread the lies...and laughed at me while I was sleeping on a blow up mattress...when I didn't even have a bed for Bella to sleep in..
Well...except from one person...who called me today, crying and apologized, and told me they believed the lies and laughed at me behind my back..
Thank you...you have more spine than anyone I've ever known in my life..
God is GOOD!
He is SO good...
GOD is so good...
He's so good.... to me....
Blessed....
No comments:
Post a Comment