November 7-2010
A smile, I believe can show a stranger your soul..
Even when you try to hide it...
When you offer a smile..
A total stranger can't help but offer one back..
On a rare occasion, there will be the ONE,
who will look away...
And refuse to repay the price of a simple smile that you were willing to pay them for a glance into their soul to help brighten your day along with the opportunity to illuminate theirs..
So instead of taking this in an insulting way...say a silent prayer for them..
For...They...
May be in the darkest corner of their life...
In a position where their soul is tucked away..
Afraid to allow anyone...
Especially you, a total stranger a simple glimpse into their heart..
But unannounced to them..
The sight of a frown will show us the heart...
A prayer for those wondering in the wilderness of distress is what I always offer in return as I softly walk away..probably never to face them again..but still..
You were in my prayers..if only for a moment..
Your were there...
No comments:
Post a Comment