Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just Because I can...is why...just because...I CAN.....

QueStionS many ask about me behind my back...some...are asked by those who at one time claimed to be..."FRIEND"

SO... in-turn I sometimes ask them of myself as well...

---------------
Why am I who I am...?

Why do I wear so many different hats...?

Why have I ventured into so many different things in my life...?

Why am i just not like 99% of all American men...satisfied with just working 40 hours per week...having 1.5 children and supporting a crabby, loony wife?

Why do I KEEP doing the things I do...?

Why won't I just quit everything except my job and be content with being content about being content about absolutely NOTHING...?

Why won't I just come home every night and plop down in front of the TV like I did for so many years while BEING married to my LOONY "X" wife...?

Why won't I just accept the fact I'm getting older and slow down...?

Why can't I be happy in "nothingness" like so many other men and women...?

Why can't I just be fat and lazy like YOU...?

-------------------
For the answer...refer back to the title of this ridiculous blog...!



Bobby DeLano
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment